As many of you know, a big part of how I spend my time is working with clients to support them through their job searches – and no part of the job search is more important than the interview itself.
I’ve sat on the other side of the table and conducted well over 1000 interviews for all kinds of roles at super competitive companies.
What I realized during that time is that your fate is in your hands – and the work you put into the prep process makes a huge difference. This is why I am extremely excited to introduce my Interview Prep Worksheets!
I’ve been using these with my clients for the past year and have gotten overwhelmingly positive feedback, so I figured it was time to share them more broadly!
Here’s the scoop – they’re a set of 18 printable worksheets that will walk you through the most important things to prepare for before a job interview and the reasons why.
If you purchase these, you’ll receive two downloadable PDFs – one print-out version and one form version. You can (and should!) reuse them before every interview you’re getting ready for.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How to assess what parts of your experience, education, and skills are going to be most relevant to your interviewer so you can prove you’re the right person for the job
- What you should be researching about a company before an interview and where you can find that information
- How to answer the most common interview questions including (but not limited to) “tell me about yourself”, “Why should we hire you for this job?” and “Why do you want to work for our company?
- What types of questions you should be ready to ask your interviewer
- What you should be doing after the interview – a post interview recap, thank you notes, when/how to follow up, and more
I know you’ll find them so helpful and feel so much more confident walking into your next interview. Can’t wait to hear your feedback!